Call 719-501-0011 to secure, preserve,
and restore your property today.
- Primary responsibilities involve growing our sales foot print in Colorado along with general marketing needs.
- You will be charged with maintaining oversight and adherence to company policies and systems which directly affect profit, quality and morale.
- Building relationships with end users, property managers, independent adjusters and insurance carriers to bring in new business will be priority.
- Responsible for providing guidance, direction and being a direct resource for assigned projects.
- The position should
present professionalism and strong moral/work ethic within all fields as well as provide expertise with respect to all
areas of reconstruction.
- You will be tasked with, among other duties, assisting in planning the schedule and coordination of all phases of projects, job cost accounting and billing procedures, liaison with upper management, clients, subcontractors and
- This position is responsible for proper estimation of projects.
- Duties include maintaining margins, acquiring pricing from vendors, maintaining internal pricelists and
- Meeting customers and maintaining relationships as well as meeting department production goals are some of the required duties.